    make calls from that over my pc hardware. The idea would be to not install
    anything on the computer.
    Is it even possible?

    Me, Aug 31, 2004

  2. Christen Fihl, Aug 31, 2004

  3. Me wrote:

    > Is there a SIP webclient out there?
    > What I mean is, is there a client that you can access like a web page? Say I
    > go to www.blaa.com. It brings up a web page for me to sign in. Then I can
    > make calls from that over my pc hardware. The idea would be to not install
    > anything on the computer.
    > Is it even possible?

    yes, I had a client that wanted the same thing. I used X-WEB-LITE from
    www.xten.com . Not the best webphone, but hey the phone itself was free.

    I also tried one from EyePedia or something like that, it costs about
    12000$usd, This phone is totally customizable and could be seemless in a
    web page.

    They both use Active-X technology.

    Joel

    Joel Gathercole, Sep 5, 2004
  4. Me

    voipd

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    WebPhone- Online SIP client

    Yes, on dodde web-driven softphone - a Free online sip phone
    at doddling.com

    Okay, with doddle SIP webphone you can embed a web-based Telephone on your igoogle page or on your own website or blog.
    Just Visit Doddle VoIP webphone

    Yes, you can use it on Doddle Free Online SIP webPhone: doddling.com

    voipd, Jan 13, 2009