    what im wondering really is if it not a good idea to write SIP
    applications at this time, should I wait untill p2pSIP is finalized?

    , Jun 5, 2007

  2. On 06/06/2007 03:36 AM, lid wrote:
    > well with server virtualization and nice blade servers i dont
    > really see why we need p2pSIP but it is on the way anyhow.
    >
    > what im wondering really is if it not a good idea to write SIP
    > applications at this time, should I wait untill p2pSIP is finalized?

    Instead of pondering over the future and, or p2pSIP, I for one shall act
    per immediate needs of the day itself. If I'm not wrong the p2pSIP is
    nothing but same SIP with P2P extensions; and is still in its infancy
    and, or experimental stage.

    Anu'z Linux@HOME Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192
    Chandigarh, UT, 160062, India Gentoo, Fedora, Debian/FreeBSD/XP

    Balwinder S Dheeman, Jun 6, 2007