    Rgds

    Phil
    , Jun 30, 2006

  2. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:
    > Hi
    >
    > Can anyone recommend a VOIP provider who can provide
    >
    > SIP Trunks (between 10 and 20)
    > 20 x DID's

    Assuming for business use, Gradwell are probably your best bet -
    www.gradwell.co.uk

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jun 30, 2006

  3. Guest

    Yeah it will be for business use. We plan to be using Cisco Call
    manager, will Gradwells service suppor this and vice versa.

    Ivor Jones wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > Can anyone recommend a VOIP provider who can provide
    > >
    > > SIP Trunks (between 10 and 20)
    > > 20 x DID's

    > Assuming for business use, Gradwell are probably your best bet -
    > www.gradwell.co.uk
    >
    > Ivor
    , Jun 30, 2006
  4. wrote:
    > Yeah it will be for business use. We plan to be using Cisco Call
    > manager, will Gradwells service suppor this and vice versa.

    They do use Cisco equipment, but I wouldn't put money on it, Why not ask
    them (Or see if it's in the FAQ on their site).
    Thomas Kenyon, Jun 30, 2006
  5. wrote:
    > Yeah it will be for business use. We plan to be using Cisco Call
    > manager, will Gradwells service suppor this and vice versa.

    Yes, we have customers using Cisco call manager with our service.

    cheers
    peter

    Peter Gradwell, Jul 2, 2006