    any of these products or suggest an alternative?

    Thanks,

    BY
    Brian Young, Apr 19, 2004

  2. Brian Young

    Hank Karl Guest

    On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:20:47 GMT, Brian Young <>
    wrote:

    >I'm evaluating SIP stacks for commercial use. I've looked at vovida,
    >SipX and just contacted Hotsip. Can anyone share their experiences with
    >any of these products or suggest an alternative?

    An alternative is the dynamicsoft SIP stack, which is now sold through
    TNT Systems (http://www.tntss.com/products.htm).

    Hank Karl, Apr 19, 2004

  3. There is a list of Protocol Stack vendors here:

    http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Protocol Stacks and Development Services

    --
    Jim

    James H. Thompson