SIP software for MDA Vario?

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Anti Spam Bloke, Jan 1, 2007.

  1. Anti Spam Bloke, Jan 1, 2007

  2. Anti Spam Bloke

    ale.cx Guest

    On Jan 1, 11:05 pm, "Anti Spam Bloke" <> wrote:

    > There's an old release of software I spotted called the SJPhone
    > (http://www.skype-news.com/item/?x=546720), but I don't believe it will
    > work with the hardware, as I'm not using any of the advertised PDA
    > platforms.

    What happened when you tried?

    alexd
    ale.cx, Jan 2, 2007

  3. "ale.cx" <> wrote in message
    > On Jan 1, 11:05 pm, "Anti Spam Bloke" <> wrote:
    >
    >> There's an old release of software I spotted called the SJPhone
    >> (http://www.skype-news.com/item/?x=546720), but I don't believe it will
    >> work with the hardware, as I'm not using any of the advertised PDA
    >> platforms.

    > What happened when you tried?
    >
    > alexd

    It wouldn't install for me.
    Anti Spam Bloke, Jan 2, 2007
  4. Anti Spam Bloke

    Guest

    On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 23:05:38 -0000, "Anti Spam Bloke"
    <> wrote:

    >There's an old release of software I spotted called the SJPhone

    The WM5 beta of SJPhone works fine on my HX4700 (well, for a short
    while: it seems to clobber battery life and makes the whole PDA get a
    bit warm)

    I'd expect that it would work on your Vario.

    --

    Iain
    the out-of-date hairydog guide to mobile phones