    address match the viewed IP address?

    Oh, the router in the sip phone is set to 42
    , Aug 23, 2007

  2. Someone Guest

    Looks like you're using NAT. You should be using Cone NAT in your router. I
    prefer Port Restricted Cone NAT for this. The one thing you need to think
    about is an Application Layer Gateway. SIP has addressing deep in their
    headers such as the transport or SDP addressing and ports that may need to
    be considered.

    Someone, Aug 24, 2007