    authorization via radius and registration to services like broadvoice.

    With regards,

    Vicky Shrestha
    Vicky Shrestha, Sep 8, 2004

  2. Hello,

    > I am looking for a solution ,preferably opensource, that supports SIP
    > and does Authentication, Call Authorization and Accouting via Radius.
    > I also want to register to outgoing SIP gateways such as broadvoice to
    > make international calls.
    >
    > Basically, SIP UAs should be able to register to our SIP Server and
    > make Internationcal calls which will be routed through providers such
    > as broadvoice.
    >
    > I am testing SIP express router, but it doesn't support call
    > authorization via radius and registration to services like broadvoice.

    PortaSIP:
    http://www.portaone.com/products/portasip/index.html
    It is supplied with the source code, it provides
    authentication/authorization, billing-assisted number translation and
    routing, accounting, NAT traversal, media server, ...

    WBR, Andrew
    --
    Andrew Zhilenko
    Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,
    Andrew Zhilenko, Sep 8, 2004

  3. Vicky Shrestha

    dean hedges Guest

    I think Nettel Holdings can help ....

    http://www.nettelholdings.com

    click on

    Investor Forum

    and Click here to ask management a question

    http://207.224.24.33:8080/NewNettelHolding/forum_investor_page.jsp#

    they are sip and small enough to help avg joes

    exanple ....

    Question: Does AVOP and IPTalks have redundancy?
    Answer: Employee: Veces Chhim
    Yes we have two locations to back the main severs. Here are links to
    our two locations: Location 1 Link:
    http://207.224.24.33:8080/pictures/location1/ , Location 2:
    http://207.224.24.33:8080/pictures/location2/

    a person of oneness,