    I have a Sipura SPA-2000 connected to Engin (in Australia). How would
    I go about receiving calls from other SIP clients or connecting or
    other SIP clients not on the Engin network?
    Chui Tey, Jan 18, 2006

  2. Chui Tey

    Vox Humana Guest

    "Chui Tey" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Question: Can a SIP device be configured to use multiple proxies?
    > Scenario:
    > I have a Sipura SPA-2000 connected to Engin (in Australia). How would
    > I go about receiving calls from other SIP clients or connecting or
    > other SIP clients not on the Engin network?

    I have a Linksys PAP2 which is the same as the SPA-2000. It has two lines,
    each of which can be register to a different server simultaneously. You
    simply access your device from the web interface using its IP address. You
    will have to log on as the administrator and use the advanced view. For
    instance, if the device is at 192.168.0.112. you would enter:
    http://192.168.0.112/admin/advanced in the address window of your browser.
    You can then select the line you want and fill in the necessary information.
    If your device is locked, then you are probably out of luck. If you don't
    have the documentation for your adapter, it is on Sipura's website as a PDF
    file.
    Vox Humana, Jan 18, 2006

  3. Chui Tey <> wrote:

    > Question: Can a SIP device be configured to use multiple proxies?

    yes, if it supports that functionality. Xlite for example does.

    --
    Georg Schwarz http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
    +49 178 8545053
    Georg Schwarz, Jan 21, 2006
  4. Chui Tey

    Guest

    You might try some others, if you still have problems.
    http://www.sippbx.info/index.php?module=Pagesetter&tid=1&filter=category^sub^5&cv=5
    , Jan 27, 2006