    them in Spain.

    Any tips, pointers?

    -Ramon

    Ramon F Herrera, Sep 7, 2005

  2. For a fixed fee? You mean like Vonage and all those who tell you "$40
    and unlimited calls to USA"? But naturally this is for a home user, not
    for sending a large ammount of minutes, this is want you want for
    Spain?

    Martin

    Martin E. Zulliger, Sep 28, 2005

  3. Exactly, Martin, all I want (actually, a friend of mine wants) is to
    talk
    to his relatives in Spain. He lives in Venezuela and I am going to
    bring him a Sipura 2100 soon.

    I have Asterisk + a Cisco 5300 voice gateway connected to the telco
    in the US. I am looking for a less expensive alternative.

    Thanks,

    -Ramon

    Ramon F Herrera, Sep 30, 2005