    Thx

    Rgds

    Stuart
    Mr Flipflops, Aug 29, 2005

  2. Mr Flipflops

    Sean Guest

    Mr Flipflops wrote:
    > Ok, a quick question. If my global village number is, say 4448888, what
    > then is my SIP number? I see the *area* code for global village is 484, so
    > is it 4844448888? Seems you have to dig for this sort of info...
    >
    > Thx
    >
    > Rgds
    >
    > Stuart

    there are no *area* codes.

    there are peering numbers, allowing you to make calls to networks other
    than the one you are one. for example from voipfone to call a number on
    FWD you can dial *393xxxxxx where FWD number is xxxxx.

    i don't know much about global village...... but your number can also be
    called like ... so xxx@globalvillage.... or
    whatever there domains are.
    Sean, Aug 29, 2005