    the incoming calls?

    thanks
    a.
    MadAlex, Sep 27, 2007

  2. I assume you are talking about CCME (CallManager Express)? What version you
    are?

    Here is a link on how to configure CCME with a service provider. You can use
    it as a reference.

    http://express-press-release.com/27...l Manager Express with 2N VoiceBlue Lite.php

    .... and another example:

    http://www.cyberdata.net/support/voip/server/SIP_Configuration_for_Cisco_Call_Manager_Express.pdf

    Good luck,

    Mike
    CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, Cisco Voice, MCSE W2K, MCSE+I, Security+, etc.
    CCIE R&S (in progress), CCIE Voice (in progress)
    ------
    Headset Adapters for Cisco IP Phones
    www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com
    www.headsetadapter.com

    headsetadapter.com, Sep 27, 2007

  3. MadAlex

    Guest

    On 27 Sep, 22:56, "headsetadapter.com" <> wrote:
    > I assume you are talking about CCME (CallManager Express)? What version you
    > are?
    >
    > Here is a link on how to configure CCME with a service provider. You can use
    > it as a reference.
    >
    > http://express-press-release.com/27/Configuring SIP Trunk Suppo...
    >
    > ... and another example:
    >
    > http://www.cyberdata.net/support/voip/server/SIP_Configuration_for_Ci...
    >
    > Good luck,
    >
    > Mike
    > CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, Cisco Voice, MCSE W2K, MCSE+I, Security+, etc.
    > CCIE R&S (in progress), CCIE Voice (in progress)
    > ------
    > Headset Adapters for Cisco IP Phoneswww.ciscoheadsetadapter.comwww.headsetadapter.com
    >
    > "MadAlex" <> wrote in message

    > > Hello,

    > > I've configure a Cisco Call Manager to send outgoing calls to a a SIP
    > > trunk (configured an outgoing dial-peer).
    > > I'm trying to receive calls from the same SIP trunk, but I got 530
    > > (internal error) on the SIP server that tries to send the call.
    > > How can I receive calls? Do I have to configure a new dial-peer for
    > > the incoming calls?

    I have SIP trunk on Call manager
    (not express) with a voice gw with a private T1.

    <CCM-cluster><--SIP-->VGW<---T1-to other kit--->

    VGW has:

    dial-peer voice 100 voip
    description USA
    preference 4
    destination-pattern 9001718.......
    session protocol sipv2
    session target ipv4:10.1.1.1
    session transport udp
    codec g711ulaw

    CCM end was pretty much defaults. Can port it if required.
    , Sep 28, 2007