    Gretings
    anji
    , Sep 8, 2003

  2. Hello!

    wrote:

    > Hello !
    > I need information about sip-h.323 translators.
    > I tested solusions from asterisk and vovida
    > and I have still a problem
    > Do you know something about commercial products ??

    After some evaluation one of our customers was going to purchase
    H323<->SIP converter from Acme (http://www.acmepacket.com), but I do not
    know if they have started using it already...

    WBR, Andrew
    --
    Andrew Zhilenko
    Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,
    Andrew Zhilenko, Sep 19, 2003

  3. Kumudu Guest

    Hello,
    I have tested SHOUTip from http://www.net.com and it works well.

    Regards,
    Kumudu

    Kumudu, Sep 20, 2003
  4. Josh V.

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Software Only H.323 - SIP Converter

    Is anyone aware of a pure software (Linux preferably) H.323 <-> SIP protocol converter ?

    I am trying to interface an Avaya H.323 switch with a pure SIP software package.

    Thanks !
    Josh V., Jun 8, 2007