SIP, CC-Diversion and Octel 350

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Steve Blair, Jun 23, 2004.

  1. Steve Blair

    Steve Blair Guest

    I need help configuring CC-Diversion to access an Octel 350 voice
    mail server through a Cisco 2620XM gateway. All inbound and out
    bound calls work through this same gateway. Under some circumstances
    an unanswered inbound call gets diverted to the gateway with the
    CC-Diversion header applied and under other circumstances no
    such diversion takes place.

    When the diverted call gets to the gateway with the header applied
    the user gets dead air. No voice mail greeting, no mailbox prompt
    nothing but the call is still active.

    If you have this feature working I'd like to ask you some
    questions. Specifically what was done on the Cisco box to make
    this work.

    We are using an SER SIP proxy. The proxy seems to be handling the
    header manipulation correctly. It seems that the problem is at the
    Cisco box.

    Thanks,Steve

    Steve Blair, Jun 23, 2004