sip address gateway to FWD, SIPHONE, SIPGATE, ETC

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by blue1983@ntlworld.com, Mar 21, 2006.

  1. Guest

    i have a GUATEMALAN DID which i can forward to a sip address. ive
    tried forwarding this directly to my computers ip with a sip client
    installed but it doesnt work too well coz im behind a router firewall
    using NAT. ive also tried registering with companies like FWD ( free
    world dialup), SIPGATE, SIPCALL and then forwarding my GUATEMALAN DID
    to my fwd account but the sip clients ive used dont work too well
    behind a router firewall with NAT.

    does anyone know sip address for each of the different sip networks
    which allow calls to come into the users of that network.

    for example

    SIPGATE .....
    FWD.

    lets say my fwd address is . i want to forward
    my guatemalan to a FWD gateway like that in the EXAMPLE above so that
    when a person calls the guatemala number they r presented with a
    message like " PLEASE ENTER THE NUMBER OF THE USER YOU WANT TO call".
    they enter 2121211 and then they get put through to my sip address.

    thanks
    , Mar 21, 2006

  2. Guest

    On 21 Mar 2006 08:31:30 -0800, wrote:

    >i have a GUATEMALAN DID which i can forward to a sip address. ive

    Who provides that then??

    >does anyone know sip address for each of the different sip networks
    >which allow calls to come into the users of that network.

    SIP-Address for Sipgate is: (replace xxxxxx with
    your Sipgate SIP-ID).

    Pretty much any VOIP provider will accept calls made the the SIP
    address. Your VOIP provider can tell you your SIP address.
    , Mar 21, 2006

  3. Guest

    http://www.voxbone.com provide guatemalan dids

    i dont want to route the guatemalan DID directly to my sip id. i want
    to route it to a gateway for sipgate or another free sip service so
    that the person calling the guatemala number could call anyone on
    sipgate. i want to make my guatemalan did like an access number for
    the sipgate network or another free sip network.
    , Mar 21, 2006
  4. Guest

    On 21 Mar 2006 11:15:11 -0800, wrote:

    >http://www.voxbone.com provide guatemalan dids
    >
    >i dont want to route the guatemalan DID directly to my sip id. i want
    >to route it to a gateway for sipgate or another free sip service so
    >that the person calling the guatemala number could call anyone on
    >sipgate. i want to make my guatemalan did like an access number for
    >the sipgate network or another free sip network.

    There is 1 service I know that does this kind of peering, but I can't
    remember the number or website at the moment.
    , Mar 22, 2006
  5. Guest

    On 21 Mar 2006 11:15:11 -0800, wrote:

    >http://www.voxbone.com provide guatemalan dids
    >
    >i dont want to route the guatemalan DID directly to my sip id. i want
    >to route it to a gateway for sipgate or another free sip service so
    >that the person calling the guatemala number could call anyone on
    >sipgate. i want to make my guatemalan did like an access number for
    >the sipgate network or another free sip network.

    Found the site
    http://www.sipbroker.com/sipbroker/action/pstnNumbers

    and http://www.voxalot.com/action/faq

    If you call the PSTN numbers, it will ask you for the SIP ID you want
    to call.
    So to call a Sipgate user, you'd call one of the DID/PSTN numbers,
    like +44-20-7100-6747 then at the prompt, enter *211 and then SIPGATE
    ID.

    http://www.sipbroker.com/sipbroker/action/providerWhitePages

    You can point your guatemalan DID at the sipbroker gateway -then you
    can call anyone on Sipgate, or any other provider.
    , Mar 22, 2006
  6. Guest

    whats the sip address for the sipbroker gateway ie ?
    , Mar 22, 2006
  7. Guest

    On 22 Mar 2006 04:54:04 -0800, wrote:

    >whats the sip address for the sipbroker gateway ie ?

    I think you have to contact them direct for that, as they don't give
    it out on the site it seems.

    SIP Broker:

    Technical support: http://forum.sipbroker.com/
    Web Site Admin: Email
    Provider support: Email
    General queries: Email
    , Mar 22, 2006
  8. sipbroker Guest

    Yes please email us at

    Martin

    sipbroker, Mar 23, 2006
  9. Dean Kelly Guest

    Does anyone know the SIP address for SIPDiscount/VOIPStunt accounts???

    Dean Kelly, Mar 23, 2006