    form:

    where sipgate.co.uk is replaced by whatever the domain is for Tesco
    Internet phone.
    simon, Jan 29, 2010

  2. simon

    Graham. Guest

    "simon" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Does anyone know if Tesco Internet phone can have a SIP address of the
    > form:
    >
    > where sipgate.co.uk is replaced by whatever the domain is for Tesco
    > Internet phone.

    If it was to work it would be in the form
    I just tried a Tesco account in one half of my PAP2 and called it from another system
    that normally calls out to an Orbtalk URI. I just changed the address to the form shown
    above.
    It failed with the message REFUSED (407:proxy Authentication Required)

    If it helps, I have found Orbtalk very well behaved when using a SIP address to point
    at a device, I prefer them to Sipgate for this.
    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%
    Graham., Jan 29, 2010