    hope to take and pass 70-272 in about 2 weeks. Does anyone have information
    on this single exam track? How long will they offer the single track cert
    before you have to take a two or three exam track for the Vista Cert?

    Rowan, Feb 2, 2007

  2. Rowan

    congrat on passing the exam.... the following link will help you with the
    vista info on the exam

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/vistaupgrade/default.mspx

    Angel A+,N+,MCP, Feb 2, 2007

  3. Thanks Angel... How is your studying?

    The exam in question is the 70-621 exam. It has finished its BETA course
    and will be released (should be released) late February, early March.
    Those of us who took the BETA exam are still waiting for our results.
    The exam, if Microsoft history repeats itself, should be available for
    the duration of Windows XP / Windows Vista certifications.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    "Angel A+,N+,MCP" <> wrote in
    message news::

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 2, 2007
  4. Rowan

    Andy Barkl Guest

    > Thanks Angel... How is your studying?
    >
    > The exam in question is the 70-621 exam. It has finished its BETA course
    > and will be released (should be released) late February, early March.
    > Those of us who took the BETA exam are still waiting for our results. The
    > exam, if Microsoft history repeats itself, should be available for the
    > duration of Windows XP / Windows Vista certifications.
    >
    > --
    > Michael D. Alligood
    > MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
    > Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
    > CIW Certified Instructor

    The 621 beta exam results have been delayed and all participants may be
    required to take a "revised" beta exam!
    http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive...pened-to-71-623-or-update-on-vista-exams.aspx

    Andy Barkl, Feb 2, 2007
  5. Vincent Leung, Feb 2, 2007