Single Sign On in Windows Vista wireless

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by max, Jul 24, 2008.

  1. max

    max Guest

    Hi,
    I am trying 802.1x authentication ( PEAP with EAP-MSCHAP V2) in our
    wireless
    network. I have installed IAS RADIUS for wireless authentication. All
    our
    clients are windows vista.I have read VISTA supports Single Sign On
    wireless
    profiles to connect to protected networks before domain logon. I have
    set
    ssoMode as preLogon, but my experience is that it works with only
    cached
    profiles. If a new user login gets an error “there are currently no
    logon sever available”. Log off from a previously cached working
    profile and then login with a new user will work. It seems log off
    leaves the machine without ip
    Could someone help me?
    Thanks

    max, Jul 24, 2008