    to be the case.
    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    psitsmagic, Nov 7, 2006

  2. psitsmagic

    G. Morgan Guest

    On 7 Nov 2006 11:07:52 -0800, "psitsmagic" <>
    wrote:

    >For some reason whenever i go to my website i have to click twice (not
    >double click) the navigation buttons for them to work. This didnt used
    >to be the case.
    >Any help would be appreciate

    Maybe you could post the web site so someone could look at the code?
    --

    -Graham
    (remove the double e's to email)

    G. Morgan, Nov 7, 2006

  3. psitsmagic

    Evan Platt Guest

    wrote:

    >For some reason whenever i go to my website i have to click twice (not
    >double click) the navigation buttons for them to work. This didnt used
    >to be the case.
    >Any help would be appreciated.

    You don't think it might help to specify details, like the operating
    system, web browser, etc?

    Evan Platt, Nov 7, 2006
  4. psitsmagic

    psitsmagic Guest

    sorry guys,

    site www.psitsmagic.co.uk
    op system - XP
    browser - IE6

    thanks

    psitsmagic, Nov 7, 2006
  5. psitsmagic

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 7 Nov 2006 11:45:31 -0800, "psitsmagic" <>
    wrote:

    >sorry guys,
    >
    >site www.psitsmagic.co.uk
    >op system - XP
    >browser - IE6
    >
    >thanks

    Works fine in Firefox, have to double click in IE.

    Did you create the site, or did someone else?

    If you've changed nothing, contact whoever created / maintains the
    site.

    Looks like each link is a script or shockwave of some sort.

    Evan Platt, Nov 7, 2006
  6. psitsmagic wrote:
    [top-posting fixed]
    > G. Morgan wrote:
    >> On 7 Nov 2006 11:07:52 -0800, "psitsmagic" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> For some reason whenever i go to my website i have to click twice
    >>> (not double click) the navigation buttons for them to work. This
    >>> didnt used to be the case. Any help would be appreciate

    >> Maybe you could post the web site so someone could look at the code?

    > sorry guys,
    >
    > site www.psitsmagic.co.uk
    > op system - XP <-- not relevant
    > browser - IE6

    All your nav buttons are little Flash movies.

    <param name=movie value="psmagic_home.swf">

    In any browser where Flash is not available, or disabled because most
    Flash is annoying, your site has no navigation at all. It essentially
    becomes a one-page site.

    Using a Flash-enabled browser (in this case, Firefox with Flash
    enabled), I only need to click once. Perhaps you got a Flash or a
    Windows Update (known to frequently break stuff), and you have some sort
    of option to reset.

    But do consider not using Flash for navigation, and instead place
    regular links to the other pages. Use a list and CSS to style it. The
    'buttons' on this site of mine look quite a bit like yours, but they are
    just text.
    http://countryrode.com/

    --
    -bts