Singing Into Google Newsgroups: Wants Cookies Enabled, But It Is ?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Robert11, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. Robert11

    Robert11 Guest

    Hello:

    Am trying to sign into Google Newsgroups, which I haven't used for quite a
    while.
    Would like to post a message there to one of the groups.

    I'm using netscape 7

    But, i keep getting the following message whenever I try to login:

    "Your browser's cookie functionality is turned off. Please turn it on."

    I definitely do have the Enable All Cookies box checked.

    Also, my password is correct to the best of my knowledge.

    Any thoughts would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Bob
    Robert11, Jul 11, 2003