Singapore southern coast exotic funnel-type column

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by yatuo-kui, Jun 11, 2007.

  1. yatuo-kui

    yatuo-kui Guest

    yatuo-kui, Jun 11, 2007

  2. yatuo-kui

    Roy G Guest

    Rubbish

    "yatuo-kui" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Singapore southern coast exotic funnel-type column

    Could you please find something usefull to do, and stop SPAMMING this Group.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Jun 11, 2007

  3. yatuo-kui

    John D. Guest

    Re: Rubbish

    On June 11,2007, Roy G. wrote:

    >Could you please find something usefull
    > to do, and stop SPAMMING this Group.

    >Roy G

    How is a link to photos of a waterspout, presumably shot with a digital
    camera, Spam?

    John D., Jun 12, 2007
  4. yatuo-kui

    Roy G Guest

    Re: Rubbish

    "John D." <> wrote in message
    > On June 11,2007, Roy G. wrote:
    >
    >>Could you please find something usefull
    >> to do, and stop SPAMMING this Group.

    >>Roy G

    > How is a link to photos of a waterspout, presumably shot with a digital
    > camera, Spam?

    Well, well, well, if he, she or it has managed to get one posting on-topic,
    then I suspect it is purely by accident.

    There have been postings almost every day for what seems like weeks on every
    subject except photography.

    I seem to have fired my reply on the only post which I should have ignored,
    I certainly have never clicked on any of the links supplied.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Jun 12, 2007