Singapore ID

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, May 6, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, May 6, 2005

  2. pcbutts1

    dwacon Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    news:syAee.2901$...
    > Anyone know where I can find a "Good"picture of a Singapore ID or DL or
    > whatever they use there. I need it for a project.

    What, like a drivers license?

    --
    The Runaway Bride...
    She'll stage a kidnapping to avoid a wedding!
    dwacon, May 6, 2005

  3. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Driver's License, Passport, or National ID card whatever they use.

    pcbutts1, May 6, 2005
  4. pcbutts1

    SgtMinor Guest

    dwacon wrote:

    > "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone know where I can find a "Good"picture of a Singapore ID or DL or
    >> whatever they use there. I need it for a project.

    > What, like a drivers license?

    Yes, like in DL. It's fun trying to fantasize what pcbutts1 is planning
    to do with this ID.

    I figure it's a drug deal.
    SgtMinor, May 6, 2005
  5. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 6, 2005
  6. pcbutts1

    SgtMinor Guest

    SgtMinor, May 6, 2005
  7. pcbutts1

    Liz Guest

    Liz, May 6, 2005
  8. pcbutts1

    Liz Guest

    > "pcbutts1" <> wrote
    > > Driver's License, Passport, or National ID card whatever they use.

    http://www.spf.gov.sg/faq/ndl/

    The above link says: your photocard licence identifies
    you as a person licensed to drive vehicles in a certain class.
    It should not be used as a substitute for the NRIC.

    So here's the National Registration Identity Card (NRIC)
    http://www.ps21.gov.sg/challenge/2003_10/hot/hot.html

    And in case you want to apply for a Singapore Passport.
    https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TMFServlet?app=MHA-SIR-APPLES&isNew=true&Reload=true

    In fact, I'll be traveling in that direction soon.

    Adios again.
    Liz, May 6, 2005
  9. pcbutts1

    Troy Piggins Guest

    * Liz wrote:
    > "pcbutts1" <> wrote
    >> Driver's License, Passport, or National ID card whatever they use.

    > http://www.spf.gov.sg/faq/ndl/

    But what if you name is not "Specimen"? Lol.

    --
    T R O Y P I G G I N S
    e :
    Troy Piggins, May 6, 2005
  10. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    It's a treasure hunt of sorts for a school project on international affairs.

    pcbutts1, May 6, 2005
  11. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Perfect Roger thank you. Thank you too Liz and drug master sgtMinor.

    pcbutts1, May 6, 2005
  12. Blinky the Shark, May 6, 2005
  13. pcbutts1

    Flygomzy

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Well, I don't know if I am in the correct place, by the way, I'm brazilian, and I'm with a problem, I want to play a game (MapleStory) but the SEA version, 'cuz have more updates than the Global, but in the page of registration for the game, needs a thing called National ID, and I don't know what I put there, I found this forum in a web search, sorry if I'm in the wrong place, but can someone help me please? :-(

    Thaanks...

    Edit: My MSN is f.l.y.g.o.m.z.y @ hotmail.co.uk add me if you want
    Flygomzy, Dec 11, 2007