Since when do illegal aliens have civil rights?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Sep 2, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stories/2009/08/31/daily38.html?ana=from_rss

    Our glorious Dept of Justice is looking into the possible wrongdoings
    of sheriff joe of the MCSO in phoenix. Apparently officers are
    "profiling". Well duh. If it looks like a duck......

    Not only is the DoJ questioning deported illegals, they are also
    apparently bringing them back in WITHOUT proper documentation. Isn't
    that a tad illegal?

    According to one lawsuit filed, the person has all the proper
    documentation and yet he has been questioned more than once.
    Well excuse me sir, but even us citizens get questioned by the
    gendarme quite often. If you are here in this country with proper
    documentation, what the hell do you care? Let them ask all they want.
    Then, that little piece of paper gives you "rights". Without it, you
    ain't got jack shit to stand on. Without it, you get an escorted bus
    ride back to the border.

    What this whole fiasco is all about, is the fact that ICE is pissed
    because sheriff joe is doing their job. Yet, sheriff joe has authority
    to enter any business he wants, ICE does not.

    richard, Sep 2, 2009

  2. richard

    Brian H¹© Guest

    richard wrote in news::

    > On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 21:47:17 -0700, Evan Platt
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 21:07:09 -0700, richard <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >><SNIP>
    >>
    >>Illegal aliens don't have civil rights?
    >>
    >>Wow.... Amazing.

    > Read the Constitution. Civil Rights belong to bona fide citizens.
    > Not illegal aliens.
    > Do illegal aliens have the right to vote?

    constitution constitution constitution, stick it up your arse richard,
    what about human rights?

    Brian H¹©, Sep 2, 2009

  3. richard

    NormanM Guest

    On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 21:07:09 -0700, richard wrote:

    Since 21 June 1788.

    --
    Norman
    ~Oh Lord, why have you come

    NormanM, Sep 2, 2009
  4. richard

    NormanM Guest

    On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 22:47:30 -0700, richard wrote:

    > Read the Constitution. Civil Rights belong to bona fide citizens.
    > Not illegal aliens.
    > Do illegal aliens have the right to vote?

    You have to prove they aren't citizens, first. But I don't recall any part
    of the U.S. Constitution which denies all rights to non-citizens. Yes, they
    can't vote, but they still get the same due process as the rest of us.

    NormanM, Sep 2, 2009
  5. richard

    Brian H¹© Guest

    The Old Sourdough wrote in

    > richard mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    > snip
    >
    >> Still, he does not authority from the federal government to enforce
    >> state laws.

    > Another incomprehensible gibber from St00pid...

    It's amazing, it doesn't matter how hard a spanking he gets, he still does
    an Oliver.
    (please sir, can I have some more)

    Brian H¹©, Sep 2, 2009
  6. richard

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 13:00:05 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >> Brian H¹© mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>> The Old Sourdough wrote in

    >>> It's amazing, it doesn't matter how hard a spanking he gets, he still does
    >>> an Oliver.
    >>> (please sir, can I have some more)

    >> Yeah, St00pid is the original masochist.

    >Okay, ok, I promise not to feed the imbecile anymore. Whatever he says,
    >no matter how outrageous or ignorant, I'm bowing out of the thread as
    >far as richard is concerned. That's enough for me, it's obvious he feeds
    >off of the insults and can't possibly be bothered by reason or intellect.

    He's not capable of either one. He just wants to make as much noise, and get as
    much reaction, as he can. I believe that's referred to as "trolling."

    HTH

    --
    There is a limit at which forbearance ceases to be a virtue.
    --Edmund Burke

    Mara, Sep 2, 2009
  7. richard

    Jordon Guest

    Mara wrote:
    > He's not capable of either one. He just wants to make as much noise, and get as
    > much reaction, as he can. I believe that's referred to as "trolling."

    I'm convinced he's not a troll and that he actually
    believes the things he says and that's the only reason
    I didn't send him to the bit bucket a long time
    ago. I just think that there's no communication
    going on between the two hemisphere's of his brain.

    To tell you the truth, I'd actually be a little
    disappointed if he went away. Having him around
    makes me feel a little more intelligent.

    --
    Jordon

    Jordon, Sep 2, 2009
  8. richard

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Evan Platt wrote in news::

    > On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 11:54:35 -0700, Jordon
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>I'm convinced he's not a troll and that he actually
    >>believes the things he says and that's the only reason
    >>I didn't send him to the bit bucket a long time
    >>ago. I just think that there's no communication
    >>going on between the two hemisphere's of his brain.

    > I don't think st00pid has a brain. At his autopsy, I'm fully convinced
    > they'll find Jello where his brain should be.

    An image of an x-ray on Homer Simpsons head just came flooding back.
    LMAO

    Brian H¹©, Sep 2, 2009
  9. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    richard <> wrote in

    > http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stories/2009/08/31/daily38.html?ana=fr
    > om_rss
    >
    > Our glorious Dept of Justice is looking into the possible wrongdoings

    Not mine. You're posting to usenet, not some yankee forum.

    > of sheriff joe of the MCSO in phoenix. Apparently officers are
    > "profiling". Well duh. If it looks like a duck......
    >
    > Not only is the DoJ questioning deported illegals, they are also
    > apparently bringing them back in WITHOUT proper documentation. Isn't
    > that a tad illegal?
    >
    > According to one lawsuit filed, the person has all the proper
    > documentation and yet he has been questioned more than once.
    > Well excuse me sir, but even us citizens get questioned by the
    > gendarme quite often. If you are here in this country with proper
    > documentation, what the hell do you care? Let them ask all they want.
    > Then, that little piece of paper gives you "rights". Without it, you
    > ain't got jack shit to stand on. Without it, you get an escorted bus
    > ride back to the border.
    >
    > What this whole fiasco is all about, is the fact that ICE is pissed
    > because sheriff joe is doing their job. Yet, sheriff joe has authority
    > to enter any business he wants, ICE does not.

    Since they're resident in the US. They can't *vote* or drive legally, but
    they're still human beings. Ah f*ck it, you're any idiot, always *will* be
    an idiot and have *no* chance of gaining from any replies that explain you
    "views" of reality.

    I'm not even going to read the article you quoted as that would just make
    me see just how clued out you are about it all.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 2, 2009
  10. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 06:51:11 +0000, Brian H¹© wrote:

    > richard wrote in news::
    >
    >> On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 21:47:17 -0700, Evan Platt
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 21:07:09 -0700, richard <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>><SNIP>
    >>>
    >>>Illegal aliens don't have civil rights?
    >>>
    >>>Wow.... Amazing.

    >> Read the Constitution. Civil Rights belong to bona fide citizens. Not
    >> illegal aliens.
    >> Do illegal aliens have the right to vote?
    >>

    > constitution constitution constitution, stick it up your arse richard,
    > what about human rights?

    Unfortunately successive US governments have displayed an extreme aversion
    to the principles of equality outlined in the UDHR, mate. No American
    citizen is afforded basic Human Rights unless, of course, he travels
    abroad.

    --
    “Every now and again the United States has to pick up a crappy little
    country and throw it against a wall just to prove we are serious.â€

    Aardvark, Sep 3, 2009