Since this group is turning into a shoe shop . . . . .

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by english_dude@london.com, Jan 22, 2008.

  1. Guest

    , Jan 22, 2008

  2. Guest

    , Jan 22, 2008

  3. Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:10:54 -0800, wrote:

    >Good, since shoes are the subject
    >Depp vs. Chaplin
    >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvGStVpWyK0

    I have yet to see a shoe spam. Must be the GG Killfilter. :)
    Evan Platt, Jan 22, 2008
  4. Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:10:54 -0800, wrote:
    >
    >>Good, since shoes are the subject
    >>Depp vs. Chaplin
    >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvGStVpWyK0

    >I have yet to see a shoe spam. Must be the GG Killfilter. :)

    I haven't seen any lately, I filter Nike, Jordan, and anything over
    250 lines I don't retrieve.

    --

    Blue Balls
    http://blueballfixed.ytmnd.com/
  5. john sumner Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote in

    > On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:10:54 -0800, wrote:
    >
    >>Good, since shoes are the subject
    >>Depp vs. Chaplin
    >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvGStVpWyK0

    > I have yet to see a shoe spam. Must be the GG Killfilter. :)

    So wonderful not to see their crap
    john sumner, Jan 22, 2008
  6. John Holmes Guest

    john sumner "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Evan Platt <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:10:54 -0800, wrote:
    >>
    >>>Good, since shoes are the subject
    >>>Depp vs. Chaplin
    >>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvGStVpWyK0

    >> I have yet to see a shoe spam. Must be the GG Killfilter. :)

    > So wonderful not to see their crap

    It's more fun to have no kill filter at all. I just don't click on things
    I don't want to see or know about.

    --
    Your mother was a barren devil who was jailed for indecent exposure in
    brothels.
    John Holmes, Jan 22, 2008