Since there is no MS Press Books for preparing yet...

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by =?Utf-8?B?RXJuZXN0bw==?=, Jan 29, 2006.

  1. Hi
    I decided to try the Upgrade exams, so (apart from MSDN) the obvious options
    are the resources suggested in each exam, but currently there are not courses
    neither books so I researched and I was thinking to buy the following books:

    Professional C# 2005 (Wrox Professional Guides) - Christian Nagel;
    Pro ASP.NET 2.0 in C# 2005 - Matthew MacDonald;
    Pro ADO.NET 2.0 (Expert's Voice) - Sahil Malik

    Replacing the first book I was thinking about:
    Pro C# 2005 and the .NET 2.0 Platform, Third Edition by Andrew Troelsen

    I have to buy soon because I'm only have a month to study, currently I'm a
    MCSD.NET so my exams are the 71-553 and 71-554.

    Please if someone have read some of this books, told us about them, yes, the
    logical option are the MS Press books but I can't wait for them..... :(

    Any other suggestions?

    Best Regards
    Ernesto
    MCSD.NET