    Since MSN CHAT went pay per use. Is their any other free ones out their
    like it?

    Hugh

    Hugh, May 19, 2004

  2. Hugh

    Boomer Guest

    "Hugh" <> wrote:

    > Since MSN CHAT went pay per use. Is their any other free ones out
    > their like it?
    >
    > Hugh

    What's MSN Chat?

    Boomer, May 19, 2004

    http://www.mirc.com
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, May 19, 2004
  4. Hugh

    anthonyberet Guest

    Hugh wrote:
    > Since MSN CHAT went pay per use. Is their any other free ones out
    > their like it?

    Yahoo are still free. IRC will always be free.

    anthonyberet, May 19, 2004
  5. Hugh

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Hugh wrote:
    > Since MSN CHAT went pay per use. Is their any other free ones out
    > their like it?

    Aren't Yahoo Messenger and AOL Instant Message (AIM) still free?

    Juan Pérez, May 19, 2004
  6. Hugh

    ProfGene Guest

    Yahoo chat works real well with both voice and video and typing messages as
    well as leaving messages when the person is off line.

    ProfGene, May 19, 2004
  7. Hugh

    boywonder Guest

    In news:uGBqc.4708$,
    Hugh <> typed:
    > Since MSN CHAT went pay per use. Is their any other free ones out
    > their like it?
    >
    > Hugh

    Keep trying, some of those groups still work without a subscription. I had
    just about written msn chat off too. When you find them, they will redirect
    you to the "real" chatroom. You must register [free] with the "chat room".

    --
    Tommy
    tommyATlee9_2000(removethis)ATyahooATcom

    boywonder, May 19, 2004
  8. Hugh

    Guest Guest

    what about ICQ?

    Guest, May 19, 2004
  9. Hugh

    Plato Guest

    Hugh wrote:

    > Since MSN CHAT went pay per use. Is their any other free ones out their
    > like it?

    My kids use AIM for free and they dont have AOL on their pcs so I guess
    its really free.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, May 19, 2004