Sin City - R2(UK) SE

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Jack Torrence, Jan 9, 2007.

  1. Anyone know if a UK Region 2 issue of the SE version of Sin City is likely
    anytime soon, if at all?

    Jack Torrence, Jan 9, 2007

  2. Jack Torrence

    Luke Hooft Guest

    Jack Torrence wrote:
    > Anyone know if a UK Region 2 issue of the SE version of Sin City is likely
    > anytime soon, if at all?

    Not sure, but the Australian Version is apparently coder R4 and R2 and
    is of course PAL format as well, if that helps. And comes in cooler
    packaging.

    LH

    Luke Hooft, Jan 9, 2007

  3. "Luke Hooft" <> wrote in message
    > Jack Torrence wrote:
    >> Anyone know if a UK Region 2 issue of the SE version of Sin City is
    >> likely anytime soon, if at all?

    > Not sure, but the Australian Version is apparently coder R4 and R2 and is
    > of course PAL format as well, if that helps. And comes in cooler
    > packaging.

    Fantastic, thanks for that. Found it available at www.cdwow.co.uk for
    £14.99.

    Jack Torrence, Jan 10, 2007
  4. "Jack Torrence" <room217[at]overlook.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Luke Hooft" <> wrote in message
    >> Jack Torrence wrote:
    >>> Anyone know if a UK Region 2 issue of the SE version of Sin City is
    >>> likely anytime soon, if at all?

    >> Not sure, but the Australian Version is apparently coder R4 and R2 and is
    >> of course PAL format as well, if that helps. And comes in cooler
    >> packaging.

    > Fantastic, thanks for that. Found it available at www.cdwow.co.uk for
    > £14.99.

    Worth noting, the Australian (and, probably, UK) version *doesn't* have a
    DTS track. (The American version does, but only on the Theatrical Cut)

    The Man With No Name, Jan 13, 2007
  5. "The Man With No Name" <> wrote in message

    > "Jack Torrence" <room217[at]overlook.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Luke Hooft" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Not sure, but the Australian Version is apparently coder R4 and R2 and
    >>> is of course PAL format as well, if that helps. And comes in cooler
    >>> packaging.

    >> Fantastic, thanks for that. Found it available at www.cdwow.co.uk for
    >> £14.99.
    >>

    > Worth noting, the Australian (and, probably, UK) version *doesn't* have a
    > DTS track. (The American version does, but only on the Theatrical Cut)

    Cheers for the update. I can live without DTS and ordered the one from
    cdwow.

    Jack Torrence, Jan 15, 2007