SIN CITY deluxe 2disc DVD coming "fairly quick"

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Goro, Aug 12, 2005.

  1. Goro

    Goro Guest

    The barebones edition release this coming tuesday. The stuff in the
    Deluxe 2disc sounds really cool, it sounds like there is a TON of extra
    scenes loaded in.

    http://dvd.ign.com/articles/641/641160p1.html

    notable:

    With this one, they are already putting out one that comes out [August
    16] that is just bare bones. I had not put anything extra on that,
    because I didn't have time to finish my DVD extras. They will put that
    out four months later because of piracy and stuff like that, and they
    actually don't put anything on there so that they know, 'well, this
    isn't the real DVD.'

    The real DVD should come out fairly quick, [and] it's the one that will
    be obviously the double-disc set with all of the goodies on it.

    -goro-

    Goro, Aug 12, 2005

  2. Wow, I'm so surprised!

    John

    The Man Behind The Curtain, Aug 12, 2005

  3. Goro wrote:
    > The real DVD should come out fairly quick, [and] it's the one that
    > will be obviously the double-disc set with all of the goodies on it.

    Looks like I will be waiting then.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Aug 13, 2005
  4. Goro

    kaydigi Guest

    "Brian The Demolition Man Little" <> wrote in message
    > Goro wrote:
    >> The real DVD should come out fairly quick, [and] it's the one that
    >> will be obviously the double-disc set with all of the goodies on it.

    > Looks like I will be waiting then.
    >
    > Brian The Demolition Man Little

    Me too

    kaydigi, Aug 13, 2005