    --
    Pal
    MCP
    Pal, May 3, 2005

  2. Pal

    pennino Guest

    >one thing is really confusing me and that would be, do i

    need to leave that
    >last window open or shoud i exit all program after i'm

    done with simulation
    >and before i click on "done".

    I think nobody can say for sure, but when I did my 70-291
    last week, I left all the simulated windows open after
    completing the tasks. I scored 925 and although I don't
    know exactly how the score is calculated, I had all the
    progress bars on the report black except for a tiny
    portion at the end of the "Implementing, Managing and
    Maintaining Network Security" section. Since I know for
    sure that I had simulations in other sections I would
    assume that either I was right in leaving them open, or
    it simply doesn't count (probably).
    pennino, May 3, 2005

  3. Taking these simulation exams, as they exist today, is
    like paying for a half cooked pizza. These simulations are
    simply not ready for prime time. If we are going to be
    used as crash test dummies, to test these simulations,
    then we should be charged accordingly, if at all! Any
    comments

    simulation, so i did (i
    >guess i did everything that was asked for) and then after

    few ok clicks i
    >closed DHCP program, should i leave it open and then

    click "i'm done with
    >simulation" or should i close that program and then click

    done ??

    AnotherStudent, May 4, 2005
  4. Pal

    Pal Guest

    ok i took 70-290 and 70-291 twice so far, failed but i don't think it was
    because of simulation because every singe simulation that i had was working
    just fine. i went to bootcamp few weeks agon and every studen that took test
    with simulation had NO PROBLEM with it.
    i guess people that don't pass are just looking for something to blame, i'm
    not blaming anyone or anything.
    --
    Pal
    MCP