    interface that I had done anything, so I assumed that it did nothing and did
    not do it again. Was that a costly mistake? How picky are these simulations?

    Thanks.
    rabash3873, Feb 21, 2008

  2. rabash3873

    PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:44:01 -0800, rabash3873
    <> wrote:

    >I just barely failed 70-292, and the post mortem indicated that I did the
    >worst in Managing Name Resolution, an area I know well given that it's been
    >one of my main responsibilities for the last 6 years. There were a number of
    >simulations in that section, and I'm wondering if that's where I went wrong.
    >
    >How precise do you have to be to be marked correct on simulations? On one
    >of them I remember pressing OK when I was done, but got no feedback from the
    >interface that I had done anything, so I assumed that it did nothing and did
    >not do it again. Was that a costly mistake? How picky are these simulations?

    Who knows? Just MS.
    PAJ, Feb 22, 2008

  3. rabash3873

    Dude Guest

    Join the club! I failed this exam twice. One thing I found confusing were
    Microsoft's 'new features' of DNS like Stub Zones, Delegated Zones and
    Conditional Forwarding. None of my study materials explained these features
    very well.

    Dude, Mar 7, 2008
  4. http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/library/26bef3dd-4ffe-41c4-84c0-8e7de586ef541033.mspx

    Good place to start.

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Mar 7, 2008
  5. rabash3873

    Julia Guest

    On Feb 22, 6:51 pm, PAJ <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:44:01 -0800, rabash3873
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >I just barely failed70-292, and the post mortem indicated that I did the
    > >worst in Managing Name Resolution, an area I know well given that it's been
    > >one of my main responsibilities for the last 6 years.  There were a number of
    > >simulations in that section, and I'm wondering if that's where I went wrong.

    > >How precise do you have to be to be marked correct on simulations?  On one
    > >of them I remember pressing OK when I was done, but got no feedback from the
    > >interface that I had done anything, so I assumed that it did nothing and did
    > >not do it again.  Was that a costly mistake?  How picky are these simulations?

    > Who knows? Just MS.

    When you had your final screen before ending exam, was any item marked
    as Incomplete? In my case I couldn't complete one item. I tried all
    possible ways, the item remained as Incomplete. I took the exam twice
    and the program crushed on me twice. I have tickets opened with
    Microsoft and Prometric - no help. They blame on each other. I am
    frustrated. There is not justice. 70-292 is full of bugs. This is not
    a test, this is a lottery.
    Julia, Mar 12, 2008