    Any help will be appreciated.

    Thanks
    Shan
    regan32, Sep 13, 2006

  2. regan32

    kpg Guest

    As regan32 once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I was wondering about the marking stategy of simulation questions.
    >
    > Are you marked on steps leading to an outcome? Or just the final
    > results?
    >
    > Does the order of the tasks done affect the final mark?
    >
    > Does the specific steps you take to complete a task have bearing? (for
    > example My computer/control panel/administrative tools/something.exe
    > OR start/administrative tools/something.exe).
    >
    > Any help will be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Shan

    I'm sorry, that's classified. Oh, what the heck...

    You must follow a pre-determined sequence of mouse movements
    and clicks that were determined by an analysis of the least
    cost expectation-minimazation graph traversal algorithm.

    Extra points will be given for style, however.
    kpg, Sep 13, 2006

  3. regan32

    Cert Police Guest

    Alright buddy....come with me....you're being placed under Certification arrest
    until we can determine the nature of your response.

    You have the right to remain compliant.

    You have the right to consult a layer.

    You have the right to borrow a goat for the evening.

    You have the right to see kelp.

    Do you understand these rights as they have been presented to you?

    Xns983D5F7F0507Cipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1?<<

    Cert Police, Sep 13, 2006
  4. regan32

    kpg Guest

    As Cert Police once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Alright buddy....come with me....you're being placed
    > under Certification arrest until we can determine the nature of your
    > response.
    >
    > You have the right to remain compliant.
    >
    > You have the right to consult a layer.
    >
    > You have the right to borrow a goat for the evening.
    >
    > You have the right to see kelp.
    >
    > Do you understand these rights as they have been presented to you?

    Strangely, I do. Does that make me a bad person?
    kpg, Sep 13, 2006
  5. > > Do you understand these rights as they have been presented to you?

    "kpg" <> wrote

    > Strangely, I do. Does that make me a bad person?

    Yes.
    ~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~, Sep 14, 2006
  6. regan32

    kpg Guest

    As ~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~ once said in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> Strangely, I do. Does that make me a bad person?

    > Yes.

    No.
    kpg, Sep 14, 2006
  7. "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As ~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~ once said in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    > >> Strangely, I do. Does that make me a bad person?

    > > Yes.

    > No.

    Uh huh.
    ~~~ Phil O. Sophicle, PhD [28:06:42:12] ~~~, Sep 14, 2006