Simulation on 292 and 296

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?R2FyeTEwMQ==?=, Oct 26, 2005.

  1. Do these exams have simulation questions? Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?R2FyeTEwMQ==?=, Oct 26, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?R2FyeTEwMQ==?=

    lowdes Guest

    No

    lowdes, Oct 26, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?R2FyeTEwMQ==?=

    Consultant Guest

    are you sure?

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?R2FyeTEwMQ==?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    would you bet your unborn baby on it?

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:OSGpTNm2FHA.3228
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > are you sure?
    >
    > "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >> No
    >>
    >> "Gary101" <> wrote in message
    >>> Do these exams have simulation questions? Thanks

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 27, 2005
  5. Actually, 292 does have sims on it. I took the exam about two months ago.

    Brandon Baker, Oct 31, 2005