Simulation Certification Exams Training Support

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by YourStudents, Apr 26, 2005.

  1. YourStudents

    YourStudents Guest

    To Microsoft

    SUBJECT: Simulation Certification Exams Training Support

    My understanding is that Microsoft & Co/Partners have
    initiated "Simulation Certification Exams" to improve on
    both the quality of the exams and the quality of certified
    graduates.

    A huge reason for this has been the erosion of qualified
    graduates over the years. This erosion has diminished the
    value of getting certified from industry's point of view.

    What we need to make the simulation environment more
    palatable to students is access to free simulation
    training software from Microsoft, for the various
    Microsoft products. If this is already available, please
    advise us on where we can download this free simulation
    training software.

    Your support and reply is appreciated.

    Microsoft, please reply to this query.

    YourStudents, Apr 26, 2005

  2. YourStudents

    T-Bone Guest

    "YourStudents" <> wrote
    > What we need to make the simulation environment more
    > palatable to students is access to free simulation
    > training software from Microsoft

    Hmm, you mean like what's on the MS site? I know you asked where it is, but
    if you had taken the time you used to write this message and searched the MS
    web site you would have found it. (Hint: FAQs)

    > Your support and reply is appreciated.
    >
    > Microsoft, please reply to this query.

    Um... ya... good luck on that.

    T-Bone