    the Simpson's but not sure if to buy them if the episodes are going to be on
    future series dvds

    cheers in advance
    Dragon, Jun 6, 2004

  2. Dragon

    Pug Fugley Guest

    The season sets contain all the cartoons shown on TV.

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message

    > Hi you lot
    >
    > asked this one the other day and not sure if it got posted so here we go
    > again. I am going to buy the series 4 of Simpson's on dvd just like I did
    > with 123 but my question is does the series dvds have all the episodes or

    do
    > you have to buy other separate dvds to get extra episodes like the

    Halloween

    Pug Fugley, Jun 6, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Dr Zoidberg Guest

    Dragon wrote:
    > Hi you lot
    >
    > asked this one the other day and not sure if it got posted so here we
    > go again. I am going to buy the series 4 of Simpson's on dvd just
    > like I did with 123 but my question is does the series dvds have all
    > the episodes or do you have to buy other separate dvds to get extra
    > episodes like the Halloween ones and stuff like that as I have seen
    > loads of others dvds out there of the Simpson's but not sure if to
    > buy them if the episodes are going to be on future series dvds

    The box sets comtain every episode aired as part of that season. [1]

    [1] not the same as produced for (or in) that season.
    --
    Alex

    "We are now up against live, hostile targets"

    "So, if Little Red Riding Hood should show up with a bazooka and a bad
    attitude, I expect you to chin the bitch! "

    www.drzoidberg.co.uk
    www.ebayfaq.co.uk
    Dr Zoidberg, Jun 6, 2004
  4. Dragon

    Menax Guest

    Save money, but pay the price for no comfort
    www.suprnova.org

    Menax, Jun 9, 2004