Simpsons season six 'standard' packaging

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by RL, Apr 7, 2006.

  1. RL

    RL Guest

    Hi,

    I held off buying The Simpsons Season Six due to the stupid new
    packaging, however it seems only Season Seven is available with the
    option of the old style packaging. Upon opening my Season Six set with
    the 'Homer Head' packaging, I found a note containing a phone number to
    call to obtain the old style packaging.

    The problem is, I'm not located in the US. I can probably arrange for
    someone in the US to help me obtain this, but I'd like to know is there
    an option for international customers to do this directly?

    Assuming I get someone else to assist with this, what information will I
    require? I assume I will need to post them something for proof of purchase.

    Thanks,

    - RL

    RL, Apr 7, 2006