    Harvey Guest

    Does anyone have experience, good or bad, with SimpleTech brand CompactFlash
    as distributed by Sams Club?

    Harvey, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Harvey

    Robertwgross Guest

    Harvey wrote:
    >Does anyone have experience, good or bad, with SimpleTech brand CompactFlash
    >as distributed by Sams Club?

    I was just given a 512MB card like this as a Christmas present. I've run only
    two sets of images through it, but it looks OK so far. Obviously, I formatted
    it in the camera.

    ---Bob Gross---

    Robertwgross, Dec 31, 2003

  3. I've been using a 256MB SimpleTech card for several months now. No problems
    of any kind. It has a life time warranty.

    Gerald Reichow, Dec 31, 2003
  4. Harvey

    Phil Philipp Guest

    I've had a couple of SimpleTech cards in my pocket PC for about one year
    now. No electronic problems.

    I just got a SimpleTech 256 card for my new DigitalRebel - no problems
    so far - Sams is the cheapest source that I have found so far.

    Phil Philipp, Jan 1, 2004
  5. Harvey

    Mark B. Guest

    "Harvey" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have experience, good or bad, with SimpleTech brand

    CompactFlash
    > as distributed by Sams Club?

    I've been using a SimpleTech 512MB in my 10D w/o problems.

    Mark

    Mark B., Jan 1, 2004
  6. Harvey

    Jerome Bigge Guest

    On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 01:42:40 GMT, "Harvey" <> wrote:

    >Does anyone have experience, good or bad, with SimpleTech brand CompactFlash
    >as distributed by Sams Club?

    Bad: Took it back, got a complete refund.
    Had the same thing happen with a Sandisk
    brand, so it isn't only Simple Tech.

    Jerome Bigge
    Member, Muskegon Astronomical Society
    Author of the "Warlady" & "Wartime" series.
    Download at "http://members.tripod.com/~jbigge"

    Jerome Bigge, Jan 1, 2004