Simple Win32 / SIP Library with API needed

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by timkelly1980, Feb 4, 2005.

  1. timkelly1980

    timkelly1980 Guest

    Hi!

    I have an application written in Delphi/Win32 and I need to add
    functionality allowing a phone-call via SIP to be made.

    I am therefore looking for a SIP library that will provide me with
    methods / functions to:

    A) Place a call
    B) Transfer a call
    C) Detect and answer an incoming call.

    I don't need any fancy graphicy phone thingy I just need a library that
    will do the clever SIP stuff deal with codecs etc and an API to it!
    Win32 and Linux compatibility would be good, but otherwise Win32 is my
    main priority right now.

    The library can be commercial (I don't mind paying something
    reasonable... open-source even better!) but should not require me to
    pay Per-Seat royalties. I can find plenty of H.323 solutions but I need
    a SIP one.

    Also I wonder about codecs! Is G.711 generally good enough to make a
    call to a local SIP/PSTN gateway or do I need something better? But
    will this cost?!

    Any help much appreciated!

    Cheers,

    Tim