Simple Network. Cisco PIX and Router. HELP

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Zibo, Aug 15, 2005.

  1. Zibo

    Zibo Guest

    Hi.
    I'am completly new on this topic. I have Cisco PIX 520 with two interfaces
    (ethernet) and Cisco Router 2500. I must build example simple network on
    this two devices. I think about something like this

    INTERNET

    ROUTER

    PIX

    SWITCH or HUB

    NETWORK

    Do you have any simple configuration for this two devices? Help me. I must
    do this on tomorrow and i don't have any idea how to do it because i saw
    this devices first time today.

    Thanks

    p.s. Sorry if my english is not correctly. I'm learning english.
    Zibo, Aug 15, 2005

  2. In article <ddpjoc$k21$>, Zibo <> wrote:
    :I'am completly new on this topic. I have Cisco PIX 520 with two interfaces
    :(ethernet) and Cisco Router 2500. I must build example simple network on
    :this two devices. I think about something like this

    :INTERNET
    : |
    :ROUTER
    : |
    : PIX
    : |
    :SWITCH or HUB
    : |

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_sw/v_63/config/bafwcfg.htm
    --
    "I will speculate that [...] applications [...] could actually see a
    performance boost for most users by going dual-core [...] because it
    Walter Roberson, Aug 15, 2005

  3. www.BradReese.Com, Aug 17, 2005