Simple Heads Cisco Config Tutorials

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by news.ntlworld.com, Jun 8, 2005.

  1. Hello,

    Just a quick question to ask whether there is anyone willing to write any
    simple Cisco tutorials for my website, in particular aimed at the average
    home user who can not find their way throught the maze that is the Cisco
    website.

    I run the Cisco help website http://www.jlsnet.co.uk and an aiming to
    increase the collection of tutorials for "simple people @ home"! It would be
    great if anyone has any tips or is willing to write a short how-to guide
    regarding..

    Access-lists,
    Kazaa Bandwidth shaping,
    Cisco and XBox,
    MSN messenger configs.

    Or any other useful configs you guys may like to write about, really it does
    not matter! I already have a small collection of tutorials including...

    Cable Modem
    Port Forwarding for Playstation 2 Network Games
    Serial WAN Link
    Block Code Red Attacks
    Block SYN Attacks
    Block MyDoom
    Configuring a Cisco Access List to Filter IP
    Dialup Modem Communication
    Birdstep Mobile IP
    Linux FreeS/WAN to Cisco
    Installing Flash Memory
    Switch VLAN
    Configuring DHCP Server
    Configuring a Cisco router for Appletalk

    If alyone has any comments on how I can improve any of these, it would be
    great to hear from you :)

    cheers,

    Jim

    news.ntlworld.com, Jun 8, 2005

  2. In article <gmEpe.11430$>,

    http://www.routergod.com/
    --
    "This was a Golden Age, a time of high adventure, rich living and
    hard dying... but nobody thought so." -- Alfred Bester, TSMD

    Walter Roberson, Jun 8, 2005