    cheers

    Paul

    'an amateur built the the Arc but a professional built the Titanic!'
    sunny, Jan 6, 2004

  2. sunny

    Bobw Guest

    sunny wrote:

    > I have never really used Excel but im trying to work out a simple formula.
    > I am trying to make the cell (A2) enter the appropriate listing fees from
    > ebay depending on what is entered as the opening value price in another
    > cell (A1). Can anyone give me the formula cos my brains hurting.
    >
    > cheers
    >
    > Paul
    >

    > 'an amateur built the the Arc but a professional built the Titanic!'

    Need more info... How is the fee(s) calculated?
    Bobw, Jan 6, 2004

  3. sunny

    sunny Guest

    0.01 - 0.99 fee =0.15
    1.00 - 4.99 0.20
    5.00 - 14.99 0.35
    15.00 - 29.99 0.75
    30.00 - 99.99 1.50
    100.00 and up 2.00

    thanx again

    sunny, Jan 7, 2004
  4. sunny

    Martik Guest

    On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 00:12:49 +0000, sunny wrote:

    > 0.01 - 0.99 fee =0.15
    > 1.00 - 4.99 0.20
    > 5.00 - 14.99 0.35
    > 15.00 - 29.99 0.75
    > 30.00 - 99.99 1.50
    > 100.00 and up 2.00
    >
    > thanx again
    >

    > "Bobw" <> wrote in message
    >> sunny wrote:
    >>
    >> > I have never really used Excel but im trying to work out a simple

    > formula.
    >> > I am trying to make the cell (A2) enter the appropriate listing fees

    > from
    >> > ebay depending on what is entered as the opening value price in another
    >> > cell (A1). Can anyone give me the formula cos my brains hurting.
    >> >
    >> > cheers
    >> >
    >> > Paul
    >> >

    >> > 'an amateur built the the Arc but a professional built the Titanic!'

    >> Need more info... How is the fee(s) calculated?

    in A2 enter:
    =if(a1<1;.15;if(a1<5;.2;if(a1<15;.35;if(a1<30;.75;if(a1<100;1.5;2)))))

    Change the ";" to "," I am using Kspread in Linux right now

    You can also use tables and a lookup function which would be easier to
    maintain.

    Aren't there also percentages to calc for ebay fees?
    Martik, Jan 7, 2004
  5. sunny

    Sano Guest

    This is a plain text ng. No attachments.

    Sano, Jan 7, 2004