    Any comments would be appreciated - I can't seem to do this in the lab and
    I'm not sure why.

    Thanks,

    Simon Chamberlain, Feb 24, 2004

  2. You should be able to ping fine. Are you trying from inside the IGP, or on
    the BGP routers? Assuming you see all the routes, AS2 should forward the
    packets. Depending on the address space you used for inter-AS connectivity,
    you might need to do a next-hop-self. I would check your routes and try to
    trace the path to see where it dies at.

    Craig Johnson, CCIE #6965
    "Simon Chamberlain" <> wrote in message
    > Hello
    >
    > If I have three autonomous systems AS1, AS2, and AS3 each running Interior
    > Gateway Protocols, say EIGRP that are all set-up to redistribute into eBGP
    > and AS1's BGP neighbor is AS2, and AS2's BGP neighbor is AS3 BUT AS3 is

    not

    Craig Johnson, Feb 24, 2004