    I bought a sim card to unlock my iphone in china and it works very
    well that I cant image, if you have iphone want to be unlocked,
    recommend you to look their site www.sundasim.com www#sundasim.com

    frank, Dec 29, 2007

  2. frank

    Woody Guest

    "frank" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I bought a sim card to unlock my iphone in china and it works very
    > well that I cant image, if you have iphone want to be unlocked,
    > recommend you to look their site www.sundasim.com www#sundasim.com

    Simpler sloution is to buy one in France where locking is illegal.

    What idiot would want an iPhone anyway?

    --
    Woody

    harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

    Woody, Dec 29, 2007

  3. frank

    Max Power Guest

    frank wrote:
    it works very well that I cant image,

    Do you mean its stopped the camera from working :)

    Max Power, Dec 29, 2007
  4. frank

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Woody" <> wrote in message
    : : "frank" <> wrote in message
    : :
    : : : I bought a sim card to unlock my iphone in china and
    : : : it works very well that I cant image, if you have
    : : : iphone want to be unlocked, recommend you to look
    : : : their site www.sundasim.com www#sundasim.com
    : :
    : :
    : :
    : : Simpler sloution is to buy one in France where locking
    : : is illegal.
    : :
    : : What idiot would want an iPhone ayway?

    Precisely. Also what is the relevance to Voice over IP..?
    uk.telecom.mobile is that way >>>

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Dec 29, 2007
  5. frank

    Guest

    On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 12:27:36 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >"Woody" <> wrote in message
    >: : "frank" <> wrote in message
    >: :
    >: : : I bought a sim card to unlock my iphone in china and
    >: : : it works very well that I cant image, if you have
    >: : : iphone want to be unlocked, recommend you to look
    >: : : their site www.sundasim.com www#sundasim.com
    >: :
    >: :
    >: :
    >: : Simpler sloution is to buy one in France where locking
    >: : is illegal.
    >: :
    >: : What idiot would want an iPhone ayway?
    >
    >Precisely. Also what is the relevance to Voice over IP..?
    >uk.telecom.mobile is that way >>>

    Dose it matter? anyone can post anything providing it is legal to any
    forum this fact not sunk in yet Ivor ? .

    , Dec 29, 2007
  6. frank

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    : : On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 12:27:36 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    : : <> wrote:
    : :
    : : : "Woody" <> wrote in message
    : : : news:zhpdj.201$
    : : : : : "frank" <> wrote in message
    : : : : :
    : : :
    : : : : : : I bought a sim card to unlock my iphone in
    : : : : : : china and it works very well that I cant image,
    : : : : : : if you have iphone want to be unlocked,
    : : : : : : recommend you to look their site
    : : : : : : www.sundasim.com www#sundasim.com
    : : : : :
    : : : : :
    : : : : :
    : : : : : Simpler sloution is to buy one in France where
    : : : : : locking is illegal.
    : : : : :
    : : : : : What idiot would want an iPhone ayway?
    : : :
    : : : Precisely. Also what is the relevance to Voice over
    : : : IP..? uk.telecom.mobile is that way >>>
    : :
    : : Dose it matter? anyone can post anything providing it
    : : is legal to any forum this fact not sunk in yet Ivor ? .

    As this *still* isn't a forum your argument does not apply.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Dec 29, 2007
  7. frank

    Guest

    On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:12:30 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >: : On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 12:27:36 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    >: : <> wrote:
    >: :
    >: : : "Woody" <> wrote in message
    >: : : news:zhpdj.201$
    >: : : : : "frank" <> wrote in message
    >: : : : :
    >: : :
    >: : : : : : I bought a sim card to unlock my iphone in
    >: : : : : : china and it works very well that I cant image,
    >: : : : : : if you have iphone want to be unlocked,
    >: : : : : : recommend you to look their site
    >: : : : : : www.sundasim.com www#sundasim.com
    >: : : : :
    >: : : : :
    >: : : : :
    >: : : : : Simpler sloution is to buy one in France where
    >: : : : : locking is illegal.
    >: : : : :
    >: : : : : What idiot would want an iPhone ayway?
    >: : :
    >: : : Precisely. Also what is the relevance to Voice over
    >: : : IP..? uk.telecom.mobile is that way >>>
    >: :
    >: : Dose it matter? anyone can post anything providing it
    >: : is legal to any forum this fact not sunk in yet Ivor ? .
    >
    >As this *still* isn't a forum your argument does not apply.

    It IS a forum only you and one or two others are saying it isn't but
    mainly YOU . Now Ivor are you going to either KF me or leave the
    FORUM or do we carry this on into 2008 and beyond it is your
    choice. It was YOU who started this whole thing of over two years ago
    now by recommending has I found out a totally useless VOIP provider to
    me just has YOU did with a few other people who found out like I did
    and are no longer around that the provider in question was useless and
    still is from what I here .
    Remember the choice is yours it is YOUR choice you made your bed two
    years ago now you can sleep in it I am resolved to creating as much
    havoc with in this forum has I possibly can , to repeat myself THE
    CHOICE IS YOURS IVOR .

    , Dec 29, 2007
  8. frank

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    : : It IS a forum only you and one or two others are saying
    : : it isn't but mainly YOU . Now Ivor are you going to
    : : either KF me or leave the FORUM or do we carry this on
    : : into 2008 and beyond it is your
    : : choice.

    No Ron, it's yours. You seem to have made it. You could always KF me, you
    know.

    Apologies to everyone else.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Dec 29, 2007
  9. frank

    Guest

    On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 22:57:33 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >
    >[snip]
    >
    >: : It IS a forum only you and one or two others are saying
    >: : it isn't but mainly YOU . Now Ivor are you going to
    >: : either KF me or leave the FORUM or do we carry this on
    >: : into 2008 and beyond it is your
    >: : choice.
    >
    >No Ron, it's yours. You seem to have made it. You could always KF me, you
    >know.

    Never in a month of Sundays I can keep this up for just as long has
    you can .
    >Apologies to everyone else.

    Why apologize for something YOU are continually causing You know what
    to do to end it I have nothing to apologize for .

    , Dec 30, 2007
  10. frank

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    : : On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 22:57:33 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    : : <> wrote:

    [snip]

    : : : No Ron, it's yours. You seem to have made it. You
    : : : could always KF me, you know.
    : :
    : : Never in a month of Sundays I can keep this up for just
    : : as long has you can .

    Maybe. We'll see.

    : : : Apologies to everyone else.
    : :
    : : Why apologize for something YOU are continually causing
    : : You know what to do to end it I have nothing to
    : : apologize for .

    Thereby lies the root of the problem.

    Happy New Year.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Dec 30, 2007
  11. <> wrote in message

    <snip>

    > "I am resolved to creating as much havoc with in this forum has I possibly
    > can"

    It is not a forum it is a NEWSGROUP

    Go away and play somewhere else little boy!

    *PLONK*

    A.N. Onymous Esq, Dec 30, 2007
  12. frank

    Linker3000 Guest

    frank wrote:
    > I bought a sim card to unlock my iphone in china and it works very
    > well that I cant image, if you have iphone want to be unlocked,
    > recommend you to look their site www.sundasim.com www#sundasim.com

    Shame you might get locked again with the next firmware update...

    Gizmodo:

    "Here's a video of the iPhone Firmware 1.1.3, with confirmation that the
    leak is real from Natetrue, famed iPhone hacker. Like before, the update
    breaks unlocks and third-party apps, patching previous vulnerabilities
    at the same time."

    http://tinyurl.com/2gbyn8

    Linker3000, Dec 30, 2007
  13. frank

    Linker3000 Guest

    wrote:
    > On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 12:27:36 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> "Woody" <> wrote in message
    >> : : "frank" <> wrote in message
    >> : :
    >> : : : I bought a sim card to unlock my iphone in china and
    >> : : : it works very well that I cant image, if you have
    >> : : : iphone want to be unlocked, recommend you to look
    >> : : : their site www.sundasim.com www#sundasim.com
    >> : :
    >> : :
    >> : :
    >> : : Simpler sloution is to buy one in France where locking
    >> : : is illegal.
    >> : :
    >> : : What idiot would want an iPhone ayway?
    >>
    >> Precisely. Also what is the relevance to Voice over IP..?
    >> uk.telecom.mobile is that way >>>

    > Dose it matter? anyone can post anything providing it is legal to any
    > forum this fact not sunk in yet Ivor ? .

    Anyone *can* post - but each newsgroup has a named theme and it's common
    courtesy to try and keep on topic. Yes it matters as it helps keep
    things in order and you know where to go for specific help or information.

    Linker3000, Dec 30, 2007
  14. frank

    jeferrer Guest

    On Dec 30 2007, 10:06 am, Linker3000 <linker3...@goo-nohyphens-
    glemail.com> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 12:27:36 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    > > <> wrote:

    > >> "Woody" <> wrote in message
    > >> : : "frank" <> wrote in message
    > >> : :
    > >> : : : I bought a sim card tounlockmyiphonein china and
    > >> : : : it works very well that I cant image, if you have
    > >> : : :iphonewant to be unlocked, recommend you to look
    > >> : : : their sitewww.sundasim.comwww#sundasim.com
    > >> : :
    > >> : :
    > >> : :
    > >> : : Simpler sloution is to buy one in France where locking
    > >> : : is illegal.
    > >> : :
    > >> : : What idiot would want aniPhoneayway?

    > >> Precisely. Also what is the relevance to Voice over IP..?
    > >> uk.telecom.mobile is that way >>>

    > > Dose it matter? anyone can post anything providing it is legal to any
    > >forumthis fact not sunk in yet Ivor ? .

    > Anyone *can* post - but each newsgroup has a named theme and it's common
    >   courtesy to try and keep on topic. Yes it matters as it helps keep
    > things in order and you know where to go for specific help or information.- Hide quoted text -

    Hi, does anyone know if the software in this webpage for
    http://www.iphonesoftwareunlocks.com for $29 will unlock my iphone
    with 1.1.2 firmware

    Ivor Jones, Jan 3, 2008