    Thanks!
    Brad
    , Dec 21, 2004

  2. Dave Walker Guest

    I'm not having any luck either. I've been to over a dozen stores around
    Toronto here, and nobody's got it in stock yet. I think we're simply going
    to have to wait for it. (Blockbuster told me that it's backordered from
    their supplier). My old VHS copy was ruined years ago. I don't understand
    why FOX waited so long getting this title out in the first place. Good
    luck, and let me know if you should find a copy.

    Dave.

    Dave Walker, Dec 22, 2004

  3. I picked it up at HMV at Yonge and Bloor last week, if you checked there
    then i guess its sold out.

    Blaine Lefebvre, Dec 22, 2004
  4. Mr. Mike Guest

    www.thecnl.com allegedly has lots of copies. I saw several of them when I was in