Silver Pressed DVDs

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by John, May 25, 2004.

  1. John

    John Guest

    John, May 25, 2004

  2. John

    Moldy Guest

    Moldy, May 25, 2004

  3. John

    Nige Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    news:40b35a49$0$151$...
    > http://www.jackslinks.com

    Tramp, go **** your daughters spleen out.

    Nige, May 25, 2004
  4. John

    Moldy Guest

    On Tue, 25 May 2004 15:55:50 +0100, "Nige"
    <> wrote:

    >"John" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.jackslinks.com
    >>

    >Tramp, go **** your daughters spleen out.

    LOL - nice one Nige!

    Numpty doesn't know how to WHOIS Opt-Out! Anyone fancy giving him some
    abuse:

    Registration Service Provided By: Register Buddy
    Contact:
    Visit: www.registerbuddy.com

    Domain name: jackslinks.com

    Registrant Contact:
    Administrative Contact:
    Technical Contact:
    Billing Contact:

    Christian Poulsen ()
    +.45 20936029
    Fax: +.
    Lykkegaardsvej 2K
    Esbjerg, 6700
    DK

    --

    Moldy

    Elim - Web Design, Custom Build PCs and Software
    http://www.elim.co.uk http://webdesign.elim.co.uk
    http://software.elim.co.uk http://custombuild.elim.co.uk

    Moldy, May 25, 2004
  5. Scam alert - jackslinks.com

    has anyone else been ripped off by this snake???? I feel like a total dumb
    arse for falling for it, if it sounds too good it is too good, don't care so
    much about the money I lost but the fact that this bastard is making a
    living ripping off people pisses me off. Any one else get scammed by this
    guy?

    > Numpty doesn't know how to WHOIS Opt-Out! Anyone fancy giving him some
    > abuse:
    >
    > Registration Service Provided By: Register Buddy
    > Contact:
    > Visit: www.registerbuddy.com
    >
    > Domain name: jackslinks.com
    >
    > Registrant Contact:
    > Administrative Contact:
    > Technical Contact:
    > Billing Contact:
    >
    > Christian Poulsen ()
    > +.45 20936029
    > Fax: +.
    > Lykkegaardsvej 2K
    > Esbjerg, 6700
    > DK
    >

    > --
    >

    > Moldy
    >
    > Elim - Web Design, Custom Build PCs and Software
    > http://www.elim.co.uk http://webdesign.elim.co.uk
    > http://software.elim.co.uk http://custombuild.elim.co.uk

    ---

    Edward Nunokawa, Jun 23, 2004