Silly toys and junk, or something useful?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Aug 17, 2010.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 14:48:37 -0700 (PDT), RichA <>
    wrote:

    >I'd lean toward the former.
    >
    >http://dpreview.com/news/1008/10081710fujifilmfinepixw3.asp
    >
    >http://dpreview.com/news/1008/10081709nikons1100pjs5100.asp

    What's the matter? Upset that there's no stereo-video or projection-system
    DSLR yet? ****, can you imagine the noise of clattering mirrors and
    shutters that a stereo DSLR would make when shooting still-frames? It would
    wake up the dead! Make your hands go numb just from all the vibrations.

    LOL!

    I recall not long ago how DSLR owners thought that any camera that had
    video mode in it was a cheap gimmick and a toy. Now they can't wait to buy
    one with a video mode, not only that but it must have 30fps 1080p video
    too. I recall not long ago how DSLR owners thought that a live-view LCD
    display was a cheap gimmick and useless for any serious photographers, now
    they won't buy a DSLR without one. I recall DSLR proponents laughing about
    the concept of an articulated LCD display, saying things like, "What kind
    of person would EVER have a need for something like that?", those
    throw-back-primates-to-last-century "pros" now realize how very wrong they
    were.

    Get the drift?

    Your lousy DSLRs are ALWAYS 3-5 years behind the innovative-features and
    better-technology curve that the rest of us will be enjoying long before
    you ever will.

    Get the drift?

    Of course not, because you're a moronic troll who has nothing better to do
    than desperately trying to hang onto the past, where it's safe and
    familiar. I pity you and your relentless insecurities.
    Superzooms Still Win, Aug 17, 2010

  3. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    Robert Coe, Aug 18, 2010