    And now an act of shameless promotion.
    Check my website on the best and the worst of British films for sale.
    http://hometown.aol.com/kingbman/myhomepage/intro.html
    KING B MAN, Apr 11, 2004

  2. KING B MAN

    madkevin Guest

    "KING B MAN" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > What is the worst movie or ultimate guilty pleasure DVD you have?
    > The worst (guilty pleasure however)

    The worst movie I own: "Cabin Boy".
    The worst movie I actually like watching: De Palma's "Scarface".

    Kevin "Monkey" Cogliano
    madkevin, Apr 11, 2004

  3. KING B MAN

    Meng Guest

    >> What is the worst movie or ultimate guilty pleasure DVD you have?
    >> The worst (guilty pleasure however)

    Worst movie guilty pleasure: Lifeforce (Mathilda May - yum)
    Worst movie: Black Hole. Morbid fascination watching a science
    fiction film made by people that haven't got a clue about SF.
    Meng, Apr 11, 2004
  4. KING B MAN

    Shinner Guest

    iespam (KING B MAN) wrote in

    > What is the worst movie or ultimate guilty pleasure DVD you have?
    > The worst (guilty pleasure however)

    Toxic Avenger
    Shinner, Apr 11, 2004
  5. KING B MAN

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "KING B MAN" <> wrote in message
    > What is the worst movie or ultimate guilty pleasure DVD you have?
    > The worst (guilty pleasure however)
    >
    > Something Weird
    > Blood Suckers/Blood Thirst double bill
    >
    > Graveyard of Horror- given to me by Sam Sherman of Independent

    Internatioanl
    > infamy, himself
    >
    > Deadly Bet

    Five Fingers of Death.
    Jay Stewart, Apr 11, 2004
  6. KING B MAN

    Haans Guest

    "KING B MAN" <> wrote in message
    > What is the worst movie or ultimate guilty pleasure DVD you have?
    > The worst (guilty pleasure however)
    >
    > Something Weird
    > Blood Suckers/Blood Thirst double bill
    >
    > Graveyard of Horror- given to me by Sam Sherman of Independent

    Internatioanl
    > infamy, himself

    Guilty pleasures would have to include...

    - Monster In The Closet
    - Saturday the 14th

    .... and Ambulance, had I only owned it on DVD and not just a crappy
    ex-rental tape ;)
    Haans, Apr 11, 2004
  7. KING B MAN

    Bexley Guest

    1 - "The Fountain Head" -- absolutely magnificent b.s. Its the "Truimph Of The
    Will" of Architecture Movies (now there's a discredited genre). Where the hell
    is the DVD?

    2 - "Humoresque" (Joan Crawford, John Garfield) -- John fiddles while Joan
    burns -- where the hell is this DVD?

    --Bex.

    Bexley, Apr 12, 2004
  8. KING B MAN

    Galley Guest

    On 11 Apr 2004 06:10:31 GMT, iespam (KING B MAN) spewed forth
    these words of wisdom:

    "Exit to Eden" - Full-Frontal nudity by Dana Delany - What else do you want?

    --
    Save Pepsi Blue!
    Help save our beloved beverage
    Galley, Apr 12, 2004
  9. ultimate guilty pleasures:

    Troll 2

    Billy Madison
    Vlvetmorning98, Apr 12, 2004
  10. worst movie I've ever seen: Mulholland Dr.
    Vlvetmorning98, Apr 12, 2004
  11. KING B MAN

    Wild Coyote Guest

    wrote:

    >What is the worst movie or ultimate guilty pleasure DVD you have?
    >The worst (guilty pleasure however)
    >
    >Something Weird
    >Blood Suckers/Blood Thirst double bill
    >
    >Graveyard of Horror- given to me by Sam Sherman of Independent Internatioanl
    >infamy, himself
    >
    >Deadly Bet
    >
    >Sorry. The list could go on and on.
    >Order your copy of the Monster Club DVD today.
    >And now an act of shameless promotion.
    >Check my website on the best and the worst of British films for sale.
    >http://hometown.aol.com/kingbman/myhomepage/intro.html

    Worst Movie: Something About Mary

    Guilty Pleasure: The Erotic Adventures of Zorro (Something Weird
    Video)

    --
    "This business sucks." C.J., CPA

    Wild Coyote
    wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com
    Wild Coyote, Apr 12, 2004
  12. On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 02:52:33 GMT, Galley
    <> wrote:

    >On 11 Apr 2004 06:10:31 GMT, iespam (KING B MAN) spewed forth
    >these words of wisdom:
    >

    >"Exit to Eden" - Full-Frontal nudity by Dana Delany - What else do you want?

    What do you do during the Rosie O'Donnell scenes? Yugggg....
    Phatty Boombatty, Apr 12, 2004
  13. On 12 Apr 2004 05:10:14 GMT, (Vlvetmorning98)
    wrote:

    >worst movie I've ever seen: Mulholland Dr.

    Oh, dude... this is the movie that made me obsess over Naomi Watt. Not
    a great flick, but damn is she hot.
    Phatty Boombatty, Apr 12, 2004
  14. KING B MAN

    John Savard Guest

    On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 20:57:38 +0100, Meng <> wrote, in
    part:

    >Worst movie guilty pleasure: Lifeforce (Mathilda May - yum)

    And, to think, that was the first of *two* space vampire movies
    starring noted Shakespearean actor Patrick Stewart! (The second, of
    course, being Star Trek: Nemesis.)

    Additional trivia question: what does this movie have in common with
    "Breakfast at Tiffany's"?

    John Savard
    John Savard, Apr 12, 2004
  15. KING B MAN

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "John Savard" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 20:57:38 +0100, Meng <> wrote, in
    > part:
    >
    > >Worst movie guilty pleasure: Lifeforce (Mathilda May - yum)

    > And, to think, that was the first of *two* space vampire movies
    > starring noted Shakespearean actor Patrick Stewart! (The second, of
    > course, being Star Trek: Nemesis.)
    >
    > Additional trivia question: what does this movie have in common with
    > "Breakfast at Tiffany's"?
    >
    > John Savard
    > http://home.ecn.ab.ca/~jsavard/index.html

    Music by Henry Mancini?
    --
    Jay

    "I'm a member of the KISS Army reserve.
    I rock and roll one weekend a month and
    party for two weeks in the summer."
    -- The TV Geek
    Jay Stewart, Apr 12, 2004
  16. John Savard wrote:

    >>Worst movie guilty pleasure: Lifeforce (Mathilda May - yum)

    > And, to think, that was the first of *two* space vampire movies
    > starring noted Shakespearean actor Patrick Stewart! (The second, of
    > course, being Star Trek: Nemesis.)
    >
    > Additional trivia question: what does this movie have in common with
    > "Breakfast at Tiffany's"?

    Let's see:
    "Lifeforce" was about evil bloodsucking space vampires, and "Tiffany's"
    was WRITTEN by an evil bloodsucking space vampire? :)

    Derek Janssen (not that I won't watch "Murder by Death" occasionally)
    Derek Janssen, Apr 12, 2004
  17. iespam (KING B MAN) writes:

    > What is the worst movie or ultimate guilty pleasure DVD you have?

    I've bought some truly awful movies, but I have sold the off and
    cleaned my brain since, so I don't remember them any more.

    > The worst (guilty pleasure however)

    Plan 9 From Outer space :)

    > Something Weird

    Americas Atom Bomb Tests :)
    Thomas Tornblom, Apr 12, 2004
  18. KING B MAN

    Metlhd3138 Guest

    Trick Or Treat for guilty pleasure (i'd say anger management for worst movie
    but i've since gotten rid of that one)
    Metlhd3138, Apr 12, 2004
  19. Worst: Men At Work. I bought it on a friends recommendation for five bucks.
    I paid twenty too many.

    Guilty Pleasure: Judge Dredd, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, Once Upon a
    Time in Mexico, The Kid...
    ominousspiritous, Apr 13, 2004
  20. O.C. and Stiggs is another lowbrow favorite
    of mine. Imagine a 2-hour long psychedelic 80's teen comedy directed by Robert
    Altman featuring Cynthia Nixon from "Sex and the City" and Dennis Hopper.
    Vlvetmorning98, Apr 13, 2004