    i missed one letter from my email address
    its all working i feel so silly
    happy new year to you all

    twinbieuk37, Dec 31, 2003

  2. twinbieuk37

    Harrison Guest

    I feel silly too, and I don't even know WTF you are talking about!

    Harrison, Dec 31, 2003

  3. twinbieuk37

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Harrison said:

    > I feel silly too, and I don't even know WTF you are talking about!

    Oh dear you really must pay more attention, he missed the postman or something,
    and his French letters went astray.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 31, 2003
  4. On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 22:50:14 +0000, Brian H¹© wrote:

    > Harrison said:
    >
    >> I feel silly too, and I don't even know WTF you are talking about!

    > Oh dear you really must pay more attention, he missed the postman or
    > something, and his French letters went astray.

    His French letters are on French leave?

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 1, 2004
  5. twinbieuk37

    Bob P. Guest

    Talk about a waste of time.....MSN.COM !*#

    Bob P., Jan 1, 2004