  1. Mr Kline Sphere, you are a nasty bad man. There is nothing wrong with using braindumps and help me and others know me in India to get exams and get good job in nice company

    Now you go awa

    Amish
    =?Utf-8?B?QW1pc2ggS2FpbG5haQ==?=, May 26, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pc2ggS2FpbG5haQ==?=

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 26 May 2004 12:46:09 -0700, Amish Kailnai extemporised:

    > Mr Kline Sphere, you are a nasty bad man. There is nothing wrong with
    > using braindumps and help me and others know me in India to get exams
    > and get good job in nice company.
    >
    > Now you go away
    >
    > Amish

    Isn't it damp under that bridge?

    No, you go away.

    Huttarite
    JaR, May 26, 2004

  3. Amish Kailnai wrote:
    > Mr Kline Sphere, you are a nasty bad man. There is nothing wrong with
    > using braindumps and help me and others know me in India to get exams
    > and get good job in nice company.
    >
    > Now you go away
    >
    > Amish

    Oh, thank you. You have no idea how long I've waited to post these lyrics.

    As I walk through the valley where I harvest my grain
    I take a look at my wife and realize she's very plain
    But that's just perfect for an Amish like me
    You know, I shun fancy things like electricity
    At 4:30 in the morning I'm milkin' cows
    Jebediah feeds the chickens and Jacob plows... fool
    And I've been milkin' and plowin' so long that
    Even Ezekiel thinks that my mind is gone
    I'm a man of the land, I'm into discipline
    Got a Bible in my hand and a beard on my chin
    But if I finish all of my chores and you finish thine
    Then tonight we're gonna party like it's 1699

    We been spending most our lives
    Living in an Amish paradise
    I've churned butter once or twice
    Living in an Amish paradise
    It's hard work and sacrifice
    Living in an Amish paradise
    We sell quilts at discount price
    Living in an Amish paradise

    A local boy kicked me in the butt last week
    I just smiled at him and turned the other cheek
    I really don't care, in fact I wish him well
    'Cause I'll be laughing my head off when he's burning in hell
    But I ain't never punched a tourist even if he deserved
    An Amish with a 'tude? You know that's unheard of
    I never wear buttons but I got a cool hat
    And my homies all I agree I look good in black... fool
    If you come to visit, you'll be bored to tears
    We haven't even paid the phone bill in 300 years
    But we ain't really quaint, so please don't point and stare
    We're just technologically impaired

    There's no phone, no lights, no motorcar
    Not a single luxury
    Like Robinson Caruso
    It's as primitave as can be

    We been spending most our lives
    Living in an Amish paradise
    We're just plain and simple guys
    Living in an Amish paradise
    There's no time for sin and vice
    Living in an Amish paradise
    We don't fight, we all play nice
    Living in an Amish paradise

    Hitchin' up the buggy, churnin' lots of butter
    Raised a barn on Monday, soon I'll raise another
    Think you're really rightous? Think you're pure in heart?
    Well, I know I'm a million times as humble as thou art
    I'm the pious guy the little Amlettes wanna be like
    On my knees day and night scorin' points for the afterlife
    So don't be vain and don't be whiny
    Or else, my brother, I might just have to get medieval on your heinie

    We been spending most our lives
    Living in an Amish paradise
    We're all crazy Mennonites
    Living in an Amish paradise
    There's no cops or traffic lights
    Living in an Amish paradise
    But you'd probably think it bites
    Living in an Amish paradise

    --
    Fris "Ezekiel" bee®

    Certaholics
    =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=, May 26, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pc2ggS2FpbG5haQ==?=

    Galaxy Guest

    > Oh, thank you. You have no idea how long I've waited to post these
    lyrics.

    > As I walk through the valley where I harvest my grain
    > I take a look at my wife and realize she's very plain
    > But that's just perfect for an Amish like me
    > You know, I shun fancy things like electricity
    > At 4:30 in the morning I'm milkin' cows
    > Jebediah feeds the chickens and Jacob plows... fool

    > <Zappp>

    Hahaha. Amazing!!
    Nice one!
    Galaxy, May 27, 2004
  5. >Mr Kline Sphere, you are a nasty bad man. There is nothing wrong with using braindumps and help me and others know me in India to get exams and get good job in nice company.

    You mean I'm a silly and a nasty bad man??

    >Now you go away

    Where to?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 27, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pc2ggS2FpbG5haQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    >>Now you go away

    > Where to?

    India, there are no jobs here (actually there is a job posting in my
    office...)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 27, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pc2ggS2FpbG5haQ==?=

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 27 May 2004 09:58:26 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote in
    >
    >>>Now you go away

    >> Where to?

    > India, there are no jobs here (actually there is a job posting in my
    > office...)

    How much is paying? I could pack up SWMBO and basset hound and be in
    Ontario in a week for right $$$!

    JaR
    Underpaid Thug
    JaR, May 27, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pc2ggS2FpbG5haQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > How much is paying? I could pack up SWMBO and basset hound and be in
    > Ontario in a week for right $$$!

    ***Neil makes jingling sound in pockets***

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 27, 2004
  9. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pc2ggS2FpbG5haQ==?=

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 27 May 2004 11:02:49 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > ***Neil makes jingling sound in pockets***

    Never mind.

    Besides, SWMBO sez not enough funny money in .ca to move to Ontario.

    Basset is worried snow too deep in winter. Important equipment too close
    to ground.

    JaR
    Stationary Thug
    JaR, May 27, 2004
  10. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pc2ggS2FpbG5haQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Besides, SWMBO sez not enough funny money in .ca to move to Ontario.

    she wont know what she's missing. like sunshine. how is the weather in
    the NW? little rainy?

    > Basset is worried snow too deep in winter. Important equipment too

    close
    > to ground.

    true enough, there actually is a change in seasons here. but aren't you
    worried that said low-to-ground canine might drown out there?

    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 27, 2004
  11. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pc2ggS2FpbG5haQ==?=

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 27 May 2004 11:31:14 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> Besides, SWMBO sez not enough funny money in .ca to move to Ontario.
    >>

    > she wont know what she's missing. like sunshine. how is the weather in
    > the NW? little rainy?
    >
    >> Basset is worried snow too deep in winter. Important equipment too

    > close
    >> to ground.
    >>

    > true enough, there actually is a change in seasons here. but aren't you
    > worried that said low-to-ground canine might drown out there?
    >
    > ;)

    Please refer to current map. Last time I checked, my house is =>360 miles
    and a rather substantial range of mountains away from that part of the NW
    that has the reputation for mildew. Quite dry, and all four seasons
    appear as scheduled.

    JaR
    Thug #47.7N 117.4W
    JaR, May 27, 2004
  12. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pc2ggS2FpbG5haQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    > JaR
    > Thug #47.7N 117.4W

    ok, you dumping on CA for having too much snow when you're from SPOKANE????

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 27, 2004