    control panel and modem properties and I lowered volume all the way. But has
    not turned it down. I have Win2k.
    Thanks

    Rclrk43, Oct 23, 2004

  2. Rclrk43

    Rclrk43 Guest

    To the person who 1st replied to my question about silencing modem. I don't
    appreciate you adding to my post. The comment you left at the beginning of the
    post. And attaching my name to it.

    Rclrk43, Oct 23, 2004

  3. Rclrk43

    ChrisCoaster Guest

    (Rclrk43) wrote in message news:<>...
    > To the person who 1st replied to my question about silencing modem. I don't
    > appreciate you adding to my post. The comment you left at the beginning of the
    > post. And attaching my name to it.

    _______________
    Are you kidding? - that's just the beginning. Look at the crap some
    guy "Fred" replied with in the subject I started: "NAV: 2005 Upgrade
    DISASTER" a few days ago. Nonsense about sleeping with teddy bears in
    a thread about problems I'm having with Norton AntiVirus.

    If you wanna get firm with these idiots, put in a signature or
    something "Serious replies only" or "moronic replies will be reported
    to your ISP immediately"!

    regards,

    -ChrisCoaster

    ChrisCoaster, Oct 23, 2004

    1-1-Hydroxy-3-1-Oxy-4-Phenoxyphenyl-Ether-Bromoani, Oct 23, 2004

    Litchi Subcostata Kefirgranum, Oct 23, 2004

    Barry Gilbreath-Mayfield, Oct 23, 2004

    Nefer-en-ka-shema III, Oct 23, 2004