    a Gigbyte K8N Ultra 9 MB with the Windows 2003 64 Bit operating system?

    Thanks

    John
    John, May 28, 2005

  2. I noticed that there are new drivers for this on PlanetAMD64.com. Did you
    download the latest from there?

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 28, 2005

  3. John

    Rick Guest

    Rick, May 28, 2005
  4. John

    John Guest

    John, May 29, 2005
  5. John

    John Guest

    John, May 30, 2005
  6. Hi, John.
    I had an issue with that a while back - I had trouble understanding the
    contents of
    the ZIP file as a README or Install file wasn't included. I wrote to their
    support
    and had great help in half a day explaining that I needed the contents of a
    different
    ZIP to create the floppy which then would house the contents of the first
    ZIP. If I
    remember. I later dumped that card for other reasons and cannot be specific
    about
    the success of it all, but reading that note made it look like that was what
    I needed.

    Do write them!

    Hope this helps.

    Tony. . .