    just wanna throw out there that I'm waiting on a driver for this one.
    anyone have reason to believe it won't happen??

    thx.

    Drew Clayton, Oct 19, 2005

  2. Drew Clayton

    Rick Guest

    The following information was copied from the Silicon Image web site,
    http://www.siliconimage.com/support/downloadresults.aspx?pid=31&bios=0&drivers=0&sataraid=0&

    Driver 8/1/2005 N/A 0 KB If you would like to request a
    future driver release, please contact the host bus adapter card or
    motherboard manufacturer.

    So, in other words contact Silicon Image or whomever your host bus
    adapter came from.

    Rick, Oct 19, 2005

  3. Drew Clayton

    Drew Clayton Guest